Saturday 27 November 2010

House Hunting

So the time is already here (after only living down South for 2months!) to start house hunting again.

You see, we need somewhere to live next year that isn't quite so pricey- goodbye white flat *sigh*


(google images)

So on this freezing november morning we headed out alongside a friendly letting agent with a small red mini.

Let's just say, some student accomodation smells really bad...and the bathrooms...

But we did find a Jem <3 Whether it will still be available next week or not is another matter entirely.
It was (compared to our cosy white flat) an absolute mansion. The bedroom alone was double the size of mine...and mine is not exactly pokey.


I really should start using my own images, maybe add a few doodles of my own. (might have to borrow my flatmates scanner though, as my electrical devices are pretty bog standard).

Anyway i'm about to go christmas shopping with two of my girlfriends. Let's hope the city centre isn't heaving...

1 comment:

daisychain said...

Good luck (with the house hunt and christmas shopping!)