Friday 26 November 2010

Epic Fail

So I was a bit of a muppet and forgot my last blog's username/ password/ exhistance. So seeing as Nuttypigeon is now taken I have resorted to Freaky Tortoise- Bringing back a childhood creation.

So what's going on?

I'm a Uni girl living in a very white flat down South. I live alongside two boys and a girl. All of which I met one sunny september day (my birthday to be exact). And on that same day I signed a contract that binds us together for 12months.

But hey, gambles sometimes pay off... (and in this case, it most certainly did).

So one is very musical, another very quirky, and another always hyper. Apparently I smile too much, but i'm sure that is just down to opinion.

We're a strange bunch of misfits, but due to the serendipity of us finding eachother...it really works. (Yes, I enjoy using elipses).

So now I am a soft southern. (according to my tough northerner friends).

Let's just see how it all pans out...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i want to know how the name 'freaky pigeon' came about! love from a uni girl living up north (: xxx